Acquiring Rental Property
|Acquiring Rental Property: Learning Your Options for Starting Your Investment Portfolio
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Interested in learning how to invest in rental property for cash flow? Whether single family, multifamily or apartments, learn to evaluate like the pros.
See reviews from other satisfied customers –
“The author, by giving actual examples of investments and breaking it down so well makes me interested to go to the next step. Thank you!” – From: Steve 5/5 rating
“I felt like this book is really good for beginners. This is going to be a soon new venture for me and this book really helped me understand the world of real estate” -From: Zoe Rating: 5/5
- Let Us Help You Make Your Learning More Efficient and Effective.
- We will add value and save you time in reaching your educational goals!
- Save time and spend more time taking action!!
- What will you get from this series from C.R. Wesley?
- CONVENIENCE. EFFICIENCY. INFORMATION. KNOWLEDGE. ACTION.
The power of knowledge is in the action. In C.R. Wesley’s Real Estate Knowledge Series, you will start with an entry level welcome into the real estate market followed by stepping stones to new endeavors.
In this secondary literature in the Real Estate Knowledge Series, we will now become investors! You have previously learned how to acquire your first home with down payment assistance and now it is time for your second property! So, let us get started!
- In this Real Estate Knowledge Series Book 2, Acquiring Rental Property: Learning Your Options for Starting Your Investment Portfolio©, you will be led through all the evaluation techniques in critiquing your investment, understanding your lending options (whether traditional or non-traditional) and an introduction to all the buying strategies you could utilize in buying your next investment (whether on or off-market).
- We pride ourselves in providing educational content that efficiently teaches while also ensuring analytical fundamentals are shared!
- You will learn a great deal whether; 1) this is a new topic for you, 2) you are a seasoned investor just looking to stay sharp or 3) you are looking for a guide to keep you centered!
Feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns at (717)945-7040.
|Rental Property Package
Rental Property Investment Calculator, CapEx Investment Calculator, House Flipping Investment Calculator, Acquiring Rental Property eBook